2021 - Present
Project Manager/ Science communication
European Science Communication Institute (ESCI)
Managing the communication WP of different H2020 projects.
- Social media management
- Communication planning
- Content creation
- Website copywriting
2021 - Present
- Blogging, content writing, and copywriting;
- Moderator at Science café
2019 - 2021
Project and communications officer
Projects: Marine Training, EMBRC, IMBRSea, and EOSC-LIFE.
- Planning and execution of Project Communication Plans
- Content creation for social media
- Website Development (Drupal and WordPress)
- Creation and development of promotional and educational videos
- Development of distance learning courses
- Writing and submission of projects.
- Project management
2016 - 2017
- Development of research and reviews on fishing and marine conservation, producing the scientific basis for the campaigns.
- Analysis of primary and secondary data.
- Production of articles, technical and scientific reports.
- Elaboration of terms of reference and monitoring the hiring of specialists and external scientists.
- Elaboration and review material for external communication with funders and the general public.
- Planning and organizing workshops.
- Managing and developing the website, blog, and social media content.
2014 - 2015
Project officer/ Researcher
Instituto Boto Cinza
- Submission of projects and fundraising for the NGO.
- Project management.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Acted in the creation of a Marine Protected Area to protect the marine ecosystem of Sepetiba Bay.
- Representation of the Institute at universities, colleges, fishing communities.
- Orientation and management of interns and volunteers.
- Courses instruction at universities on Guiana dolphins, cetaceans, and aquatic mammals.
2018 - 2019
International MSc in Marine Biological Resources
2013 - 2015
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Ecology with a focus on Marine Ecosystems
2008 - 2012
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais
Biology with a focus on Vertebrates Zoology
Bachelor of Science
Belo Horizonte, Brazil